Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Yes, I'm available
About meBiker, Skier, Mountain Lover...
I have been working hard for the past 5 years between studying, internships, travelling, short contracts, and competing in sport while I have got the chance.
Today I see myself fighting for the same job than 3 to 5 years experienced worker will apply for, but with the passion in extra!
I wish to develop my profile in a professional environment close to my hobbies as skiing & biking, with a touch of "green spirit" and sustainability.
Skiis & Biikes - SnowCovers - Whistler, BC - Canada(Permanent contract - Since October 2010)
- Manage the Skiis & Biikes brand on the west coast
- Increase our online community: true reach in BC improved by 30% in a year, and still growing.
- Communication Strategist: Recommendation on online presence. Waiting for approval.
- Filming/editing on the different services - http://vimeo.com/21541237. The video reached the 15000 views 6 months later and is still popular. It has been shared by 40 major actors in the snow sports industry as ROSSIGNOL, MPORA, WHISTLER BLACKCOMB, MARKER, FREESKIER MAGAZINE...
- Bike & Ski Industry specialist
- Supervisor Tuning Center (Winter): I was leading a team of 3 tuners while the manager was away. I personally take care of 5 families of racer during the Whistler Cup. Three of them won or made a podium in their category
- Bike mechanic (Summer): Road Bike specialist, know how to service and rebuild ROCKSHOX suspensions, service and rebuild SRAM parts.
- Sales/Merchandising: I brought new products in store during the summer to increase sales and turnover. I requested to bring 4 new brands in the bike industry as URGE, BLUEGRASS, MAVIC Softgoods & SOMBRIO in stock. Results: The Whistler location got URGE this year and it became our best selling helmet. For next year, most of the 7 shops in Canada will carry those 4 brands.
Whistler Blackcomb - Whistler, BC - Canada(Fixed-term contract - June 2010 - September 2010)
- I was in charge of the media relations for Kokanee Crankworx (Biggest Mountain Bike Festival Worldwide). I had the opportunity to deal with more than 300+ international medias 2 months before the event and set them up with full accreditation and assistance before, during and after the festival, resulting in 15% growth at this year event setting up a new record of participation at 324 medias.
- In the meantime I worked and developed new support and new tactics to communicate and promote the event around the world. Those researches result into the use of QR Codes, some updates on a website (as making the current website mobile friendly, more user friendly by changing the ergonomic. I have been in charge of live updates during the different events: live results on twitter, press releases publishing.
- Last but not least, I worked as a PR officer at the office and maintain a high level of service to any customer or media inquiries during the Summer 2010.
- Improved the customer experience through the social medias
- create content to excite the audience & share it through social media network
Pix6z' - Visual Communication Agency - NANTES - France(Freelancer - Since April 2009)
- I launched Pix6z' - Visual Communication Agency in March 2009 to pursue my work with some of my previous employer while I was back to school. I do Communication & Marketing Strategy, Graphic Design, Web Design, Web development.
- My current & former clients are Group Esprit de Corps, Oxylane Village, Decathlon, Les Coursiers Verts, Nantes Talensac Danse, Gina Di Orio, Journal des Plages, The Supertrashers, Meditation for athletes, Soccer United, TEDx Whistler, The Lost Duck, Noblex Canada, Stephanie Postic, The Ride Australia, The Zero Ceiling Society.
The Lost Duck, Twestival Whistler, VANOC, TEDx Whistler, Telus WSSF, Whistler Blackcomb - Whistler, BC - Canada(Freelancer - Since January 2010)
- Web Strategist for The Lost Duck - Whistler. Community Management, Designer, Coder.
- Co-organizer, Sponsor (Skiis & Biikes), Volunteer for the first Twestival Whistler
- Media Relations for the Torch Relay during the Olympic Games 2010, as a volunteer for VANOC
- French Translator for TEDx Whistler with live feed translation and comments on Twitter
- Volunteer for the Telus WSSF as media relation assistant, producer & artist assistant. Whistler Blackcomb events member.
Oxylane Village (OXYLANE GROUP - DECATHLON) - Lyon - France(Work placement - January 2009 - April 2009)
- Creation of events for Oxylane Village of Bron (LYON, Fr)
- Internal & External Communication, Partnership, Logistics, Security, Press Relation
- Web content manager, Graphic Designer
- Safety & Risk Management
- Trainer in Digital Communication
University of Greenwich (September 2009 - December 2009)
Sciencescom (Audencia Group) (September 2008 - September 2010)
Sciencescom' (Audencia Group) (October 2008 - May 2008)
- Creative Concept
- Visual Communication Freelancer: Webdesign, Web ergonomic, Graphic Design
- Web development (basic HTML, CSS, JAVA, Blogging Platform)
- Photography, Filming, Editing (basic)
- Social Media Guru, SEO & Strategy for "online presence"
- Marketing strategist: Positioning, Word of mouth & Buzz tactics
- Media Relations within destination and ski and bike markets
- Field Marketing Production as Event, Exhibition & Street Marketing
- Social Media: Hootsuite, Klout, Wildfire, Facebook App, Seesmic
- Creation: Suite Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere)
- MS Office and Mac environment
- English - bilingual
- French - mother tongue